Third Party Pharma Manufacturer in India – MEDISYS BIOTECH is a leading manufacturer of pharmaceutical products in India. We are having capacity for large scale production of pharma pellets, tablet, capsule,Herbal Nutraceuticals, protein powder, Gym supplements and pharma sachets. We have set up a pharma manufacturing plant in Kala Amb (Distt. Sirmour). Many pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies do not have their own production facilities. We work for them and provide them Pharmaceutical contract manufacturing/third party services.
As Leading contract/ third party Pharma manufacturer in Northern India with state of the Art manufacturing facilities in tax free zone, we are having capacity for large scale production of pharma pellets, tablet, capsule,Herbal Nutraceuticals, protein powder, Gym supplements and pharma sachets.
There are number of pharma companies are associated In North India with us to out source manufacturing work. We partner from different cities of India like Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore etc. So if you have plan to outsourcing the manufacturing work to us then contact us at +91-9888050868 for more information.
Third Party Pharma Manufacturing with Medisys Biotech
- We have strong and well developed Quality Control and Quality Assurance systems.
- We have a good facility made strictly as per Schedule M and have all necessary are segregation, air pressure differentials and systematic work environment, at the same time we are dynamic and have flexibility to integrate perfectly into supply chain for solid dosage forms up to full satisfaction of our customer.
- We have expertise and experience in wide variety of formulations, and offer pharmaceutical contract manufacturing in pharma of all dosage forms.
Our PRODUCT QUALITY
The most important thing in contract manufacturing is to produce high quality products, we have a good facility made strictly as per schedule M and have all necessary area segregations, air pressure differentials, systematic work environment and we have strong and well developed Quality control and Quality Assurance systems to full customer satisfaction.
Success of contract manufacturing depends on the mutual understanding between the contract manufacturer and the customer. Best services provided by manufacturer gives the full satisfaction to customer.
Medisys is well equipped to offer you the following services:
- Assured quality
- Timely delivery
- Assistance in Trademark and drug Registration
- Assistance in designing and packing material procurement.
General Policy of product costing is given below:
- Cost of Raw Material (covers the cost of active ingredients and excipients)
- Cost of Packaging material (covers the cost of foil, carton, labels, PVC, Shippers, tape etc.)
- Batch Charges: (covers the cost of manufacturing cost, transportation cost, quality analysis charges)
- In process loss of RM & PM
- If billing with in State then VAT@5% (which is refundable)
- If billing is Inter state then CST @5 % (in the absence of form)
- If customer provides the c form then CST@1.5%
Order and supplies:
Order through authenticated e-mails are acceptable.
1st time supply will execute in 40-45 days and repeat supplies will execute with in 20-25 days.
Payment For Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing
We need an advance payment of 50% along with order as a confirmation of order and balance at the time of dispatch or on raising the performa invoice. Payment terms for old parties may vary as er their dealing and performance, we raise credit limit for old parties as per their transactions against security instruments for smoother commercial transactions.
Our Pharma Manufacturing System
- Our Production Fully computerized system for production with online controls and inventory, Highly qualified and trained staff for production management, also shortly going in for SAP ERP implementation programmer.
- Capabilities to produce dosage forms in sterile and general, covering all therapeutic segments except small and large volume parental which are in pipe line and shall be installed in a short period of time.
- State-of-the art facilities, which adhere to stringent specifications of GMP and WHO.
- Isolated and dedicated production facilities for Beta-Lactum, Cephalosporin.
Qualified and experienced technical team in the areas of pharma contract manufacturing in India, quality control, quality assurance, product development, for all range of products.
Third Party Pharma Manufacturing Requirement
1 . Need Company Profile Detail : There is need Copy of PAN Card of the company and a Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association in case of Pvt. Ltd or limited Company. Partnership Affidavit for proprietary in case of Partnership firm or Proprietorship firm.
2. ID Proof of & Directors & Partners: Name, Address & Telephones with copy of Voter ID and Pan Cards. (Of all Directors, Partners both official and residential.)
3. Copy of Resolution for Authorised Signatory to Deal: For limited , private limited and partnership companies
4. Drug Licences : Attested copy of Drugs Licenses to be provided
5. Sales Tax / TIN Registration Certificates : Attested copy of Sales tax Registration Certificate to be provided
6. Agreement for Manufacturing.
7. Certificate for Non-Resemblance
For your requirements of contract manufacturing in pharma, please contact us or call Ms. Sapna Parmar at +91-9888050868
Name : Ms Sapna Parmar
Address: SCO 142, Mansa Devi Complex, Sector No. 5
Panchkula, Haryana – 134 109, India
Phone Number: +91-9888050868